Bespoke training designed to enhance your team’s skills and expand on best practice. With a successful record of delivering two years of successful training to over a thousand professionals across the country, Train to Equip are now proud to offer additional expertise and bespoke tailor made training courses to meet the demand of the ever-changing workforce. Our trainers are all experts in their field and have a vast amount of experience including previously supporting Central Government in ‘turning around the lives of troubled families’.
Our bespoke training courses introduces the methodology that underpins Family Intervention. Learners will understand the principles and values that underpins work with parents and the nature of an effective relationship with families. Explore the role of the Key Worker and how this is applied to whole family working and the importance of effective multi-agency relationships in delivering a whole family approach. The training also explores methods and tools used when working with families.
The training courses are for suitable for anyone who works with families and is interested in understanding more about the family intervention approach, such as:
- Family Intervention Workers
- Key workers who are new in post may use the training as part of induction.
- Family Intervention workers who have been in post a while may use it to identify gaps in their knowledge or skills.
- Lead professionals and those that are locality based
- Family Support Workers, Housing Officers, health professionals and early intervention workers
- Children Centre Family Support Workers
- YOT Officers, Youth Workers Offender Management